Cost per serving $5.75 view details
- 1 c. red pepper sauce (see recipe)
- 1 lb linguine dry
- 2 tsp canola oil
- 1 x shallot chopped
- 2 c. frzn peas (tiny)without butter
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 lb dungeness crab meat cooked
- Â Â or possibly equivalent cooked shrimp
- Â Â Salt and freshly grnd black pepper
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese freshly grated (about 1/3 c.)
- Make red pepper sauce and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add in linguine 7-9 min before serving.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a small skillet and add in shallot. Stir over low heat 3-4 min or possibly till soft and transparent; don't allow to scorch.
- Add in peas and 2 Tbsp. water and bring to boil. Reduce heat, cover and cook 2 min. Add in crab. Stir till heated through, about 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain linguine and place in a serving bowl. Add in crab mix and red pepper sauce. Toss. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve very warm.
- Serves 4.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 370g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 68||11%|
|Total Fat 7.81g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1.97g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 95.41g||25%|
|Dietary Fiber 7.0g||23%|