Cost per recipe $2.10 view details
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl cream butter and sugar. Add in Large eggs one at a time to cream mix.
- In medium bowl sift together flour and baking pwdr. Slowly add alternating portions of lowfat milk and flour to the butter mix.
- Once the batter has completely come together, add in the zest and the juice.
- Add in batter to a very well buttered and floured baking pan.
- Bake for 1 hour, or possibly till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1059g|
|Calories from Fat 52||2%|
|Total Fat 6.04g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2.14g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 729.93g||195%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.1g||34%|