Cost per serving $0.66 view details
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ red onion – sliced
- 16 oz. low fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup French style frozen green beans
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- ¼ cup fresh Italian parsley – chopped
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees:
- In a bowl whisk together the eggs, milk and cottage cheese.
- Add the green beans, onion, Parmesan cheese, parsley and seasons and give another whisk.
- Butter a 9 inch pie plate and add the quiche batter.
- Bake 40 – 45 minutes or until firm in the middle and slightly golden.
- Let cool a bit before slicing.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 155g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 53||35%|
|Total Fat 5.97g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 2.59g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.56g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g||8%|