This is a print preview of "Light "Golubcy" with turkey" recipe.
Light "Golubcy" with turkey Recipe
A light version of a very traditional Russian dish.
|Prep time: 35 minutes
|Cook time: 50 minutes
1 big green cabbage
1/2 cup of cooked rice
pack of ground turkey
1 pack of sour cream
- Cook rice.
- Separate 8 big leaf from the cabbage.
- Cut the cabbage stalk from all leaves.
- In a big pot boil water and put every leaf separately there for 2 minutes.
- Grate the carrot.
- Mix turkey with carrot, rice and spices.
- Separate the mix into 8 potion.
- Put 1 portion of mix in the middle of cabbage leaf and make an envelope.
- Put 8 "Golubcy" in a big pot and cover them with water.
- Cook slowly for 30 minutes, then add 1/2 pack of sour cream and bouillon cube and cook 20 more minutes.
- Serve with sour cream.