Cost per serving $1.12 view details
- 4 x Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast Halves
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Icbinb-Light *Note
- 2 c. Sliced Fresh Mushrooms
- 1 x Clove Garlic Chopped
- 1/2 c. Nonfat Vegetarian Broth Chicken Flavored
- 2 tsp All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp Grated Lemon Rind
- 2 Tbsp. Nonfat Lowfat sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. Minced Fresh Parsley If you like
- *NOTE: Original recipe used regular margarine or possibly butter...I used I Cannot Believe It's Not Butter-Light
- Grated lemon peel adds an unexpected flavor accent to a simple chicken and mushroom entree. Serve with noodles or possibly rice.
- Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over med-high heat till warm. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt and pepper; place in warm skillet. Cook 7 - 9 minutes on each side or possibly till chickenis fork-tender and juices run clear. Remove chicken from skillet; cover tokeep hot.
- Spray skillet again with cooking spray. Add in margarine; heat over med-high heat. Add in mushrooms and garlic; cook 4 - 6 minutes or possibly till mushrooms are tender.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine broth, flour and lemon peel; blend well.
- Add in to mushroom mix in skillet; cook and stir over med heat till bubbly and thickened. Stir in lowfat sour cream till well blended. Serve sauce over chicken; sprinkle with parsley.
- Makes 4 servings
- According to book:Well, I gotta admit...this recipe**really** impressed me. It is incredibly good!!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 90g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 17||22%|
|Total Fat 1.9g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.86g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 2.69g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|