Cost per serving $3.46 view details
- 32 ounce Vanilla low-fat yogurt, (1 carton)
- Â Â Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 c. Low-fat granola cereal, (without raisins)
- 1 Tbsp. Stick margarine, melted
- 1 c. Nonfat lowfat sour cream
- 3/4 c. Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 8 ounce Neufchatel cheese, (1 package)
- 1 tsp Grated lemon rind
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1Â 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 x Large eggs
- 2 x Egg whites
- 3/4 c. Low-fat lowfat sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 x Egg white
- 10 ounce Frzn raspberries in light syrup, (1 package) thawed
- Place a colander in a 2-qt glass measure or possibly medium bowl. Line colander with 4 layers of cheesecloth, allowing cheesecloth to extend over edge of bowl. Spoon the yogurt into colander. Cover loosely with plastic wrap, and chill for 12 hrs.
- Spoon yogurt cheese into a large bowl, and set aside; throw away liquid.
- Coat bottom of 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Combine granola and margarine; stir well. Press mix into bottom of pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 min, and let cold on a wire rack.
- Add in nonfat lowfat sour cream and next 4 ingredients (lowfat sour cream through Neufchatel cheese) to the yogurt cheese, and beat at medium speed of a mixer till smooth. Add in the grated lemon rind, lemon juice, 1-1/2 tsp. of vanilla, 2 Large eggs, and 2 egg whites, and beat well. Spoon the cheese mix into prepared pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour; remove from oven.
- Combine low-fat lowfat sour cream, 1 Tbsp. sugar, 1 tsp. vanilla, and 1 egg white; stir well. Spread lowfat sour cream mix proportionately over cheesecake, and return to oven; bake an additional 15 min. Turn off oven, and let cheesecake stand in closed oven for 1 hour. Remove cheesecake from oven; cover and refrigerateat least 8 hrs.
- Yield: 12 servings (serving size: 1 wedge and 4 tsp. raspberry topping).
- Serving Ideas : Serve with raspberries.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 190g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 135||28%|
|Total Fat 15.23g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 7.14g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.17g|
|Total Carbs 38.61g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|