Cost per recipe $6.30 view details
- 1 lg. pkg. Jello pudding/pie filling (lemon or possibly your choice)
- 2 1/4 c. wine (Riuniti Blanco is good - any port will do)
- If you want something different and like the taste of wine, try this.
- Over high heat, in a medium sized pan, bring the wine to a heavy boil for 1 minute. Lower the heat to medium and while stirring, slowly sprinkle the dry "filling" into the boiling wine. Continue to stir till the mix thickens (it will be somewhat thin).Pour mix into appropriate sized cups. Allow to cool. Sometimes the mix will separate if the mix is not cooked long sufficient. The boiling of the wine is to release some of the alcohol. If desired the alcohol, then only heat the wine to near boiling before mixing the pudding.
- This dessert will appear somewhat translucent/soft and pearly and taste like no other pudding you've ever had. You can do the same with INSTANT pudding/pie filling, if you boil the wine then let it cool before mixing the pudding.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 531g|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 14.44g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|