Cost per recipe $3.47 view details
- Â Â MARINADE
- 1 c. Wishbone Italian dressing
- Â Â RUB
- 4 Tbsp. Lemon pepper, (Tones brand)
- 1 Tbsp. Willingham W'ham regualr seasoning
- 1 tsp Thyme, grnd
- Â Â MOP
- 1 c. Apple juice
- 1 c. Vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon pepper, (Tones brand)
- Brine chicken breasts (use recipe for Dan Gill's brine) for 2 hrs. Remove breasts from brine and rinse in cool running water.
- Marinate breasts in the Italian dressing for 2 hrs.
- Sprinkle on rub generously on both sides of breasts and under skin if possible.
- Smoke chicken breasts 240-250F with heavy flavor wood till internal temperature in thickest part of breast is 155F.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 770g|
|Calories from Fat 2532||89%|
|Total Fat 286.49g||358%|
|Saturated Fat 27.21g||109%|
|Trans Fat 5.62g|
|Total Carbs 80.48g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 11.6g||39%|