This is a delicious version of Tilapia that we adapted from a Bon Appetit recipe. We served it with the quinoa recipe linked below. It was a great combination. I put only a small amount of the sauce over the fish as the salt/pepper/paprika tilapia sauteed with a little butter is delicious all by itself!
- 1 to 1 1/4 pounds tilapia fillets
- 1 1/2 teaspoons paprika, divided
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- Sprinkle tilapia fillets with salt and pepper and 1 teaspoon paprika. Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add fish and cook until just opaque in center, about 2 minutes per side.
- Add shallots to skillet and sautÃ© until beginning to soften, about 2 minutes. Add white wine and boil until reduced by about half, about 3 minutes. Add parsley, whipping cream, lemon peel, and 1/2 teaspoon paprika; stir until thickened to sauce consistency, about 1 minute. Season sauce to taste with salt and pepper. Spoon sauce over fish.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 206g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 58||26%|
|Total Fat 6.57g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 3.69g||15%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.88g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|