Cost per recipe $3.95 view details
- 1/4 c. Margarine or possibly Butter
- 1Â 1/2 c. finely crushed Vanilla Wafer Crumbs
- 1 env Unflavored Gelatin
- 1Â 1/2 c. Water
- 1 x (14 oz) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Lowfat milk (Not evaporated lowfat milk)
- 6 Tbsp. presweetened lemonade flavor drink crystals
- In small saucepan, heat butter (or possibly margarine) Stir in crumbs. Press firmly on bottom and up side of 9-inch pie plate. Chill. In small saucepan, soften the gelatin in 1/4 c. water. Over low heat, heat till dissolved.
- Set aside. In medium bowl, combine Eagle Brand, remaining water and drink crystals; Mix well. Stir in gelatin mix. Pour into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate3 hrs or possibly till hard.
- *Garnish as desired.
- *Chill leftovers.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1337g|
|Calories from Fat 1299||35%|
|Total Fat 146.27g||183%|
|Saturated Fat 51.61g||206%|
|Trans Fat 8.45g|
|Total Carbs 557.55g||149%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.7g||22%|