Cost per recipe $8.63 view details
- 1 can Eagle Brand condensed lowfat milk
- 4 x lemons
- 2 x fresh Large eggs, beaten well
- 1 Tbsp. rum extract
- 1 tsp white nutmeg (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. flour (if needed for thickening)
- 1 tsp unsulphured molasses
- 1 x graham cracker crust (ready made)
- 2 x cookies of your choice
- Soften and squeeze lemons, removing seeds. In medium saucepan, mix lowfat milk, lemon juice, Large eggs, extract and flour (if used). Stir over low flame for 5 min or possibly so. Cold. Pour into pie crust. Dribble molasses in one or possibly more circles over the top. Top with crushed cookies. Chill for 2 hrs.
- Serve with decaffeinated coffee, Ovaltine, or possibly herb tea.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 848g|
|Calories from Fat 632||28%|
|Total Fat 71.64g||90%|
|Saturated Fat 40.04g||160%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 349.76g||93%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||14%|