Lemon Ginger Salmon w/toasted sesame seeds
This is one of my favorite Salmon recipes, because the flavors lemon, ginger and sesame go so well together. This is great served with a rice and bell pepper mixture and a glass of white wine.
- Rinse Salmon (cut into one inch thick filets so two filets per person) - pick out bones, place on aluminum foil. (Cutting the fish into the thinner slices, reduces cooking time and adds flavor).
- Squeeze 1 lemon onto fish and a tiny bit of sea salt
- Powder generously with ginger powder
- Toast sesame seeds in a dry frying pan / careful not to burn (40-60 seconds approx)
- Broil the 1" filets for 3-4 minutes
- Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds on one side, then broil another minute.
- Flip filets and sprinkle toasted seeds on other side broil for one more minute. (try not to move away from the oven at this time, you do not want to burn the sesame seeds or toughen the fish by overcooking)
- Once fish is slightly browned on tips, pull foil from broiler and placed filets on warmed dinner plates pour left over lemon and ginger juice from foil over filets.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 228g|
|Calories from Fat 240||57%|
|Total Fat 26.66g||33%|
|Saturated Fat 6.05g||24%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.86g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||3%|