Cost per serving $1.67 view details
- 1Â 3/4 c. Gingersnap crumbs (about 30 cookies)
- 1/4 c. Margarine or possibly butter, melted
- 3 x 8 oz pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. Sugar
- 4 x Large eggs
- 1 x 15.75 ounce. can lemon pie filling
- 1 x 8 oz container lowfat sour cream
- 1 tsp Grated lemon peel
- 3/4 c. Raspberry jelly
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 2 c. Halved strawberries
- 1 c. Blueberries
- 1 c. Raspberries
- 2 x Kiwi fruit, peeled,quartered lengthwise and sliced
- Â Â Strips of lemon peel, if you like
- Heat oven to 350 F. In medium bowl, combine crust ingredients; mix well.
- Press in bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of 10 or possibly 9 inch springform pan. Bake at 350 F for 5 min.
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar; beat at low speed till light and fluffy. Add in Large eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Reserve 1/2 c. pie filling for topping; chill. Add in remaining pie filling, lowfat sour cream and grated lemon peel; blend well. Pour filling over crust in pan; spread proportionately.
- Bake at 350 F. For 10 inch pan, bake 60 to 70 min or possibly till center is almost set; for 9 inch pan, bake 1 hour 10 min to 1 hour 20 min.
- (To minimize cracking, place shallow pan half full of warm water on lower oven rack during baking.) Cold on wire rack for 1 hour. Cover; chill at least 24 hrs.
- In small microwave-safe bowl, combine jelly and lemon juice. Microwave on High for 30 to 60 seconds, stirring once. With wire whisk, stir till smooth. Cold completely.
- When ready to serve, remove sides of pan; place cheesecake on serving plate. Spread reserved pie filling over top of cheesecake.
- In medium bowl, combine strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. Spoon about 1 c. berry mix around edge of cheesecake. Drizzle with some of jelly mix. Arrange a few kiwi fruit pcs in berry mix on cheesecake. Garnish with lemon peel strips. Serve with remaining fruit and jelly mix. Store in refrigerator.
- Yield: 16 servings
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 170g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 213||49%|
|Total Fat 24.16g||30%|
|Saturated Fat 11.4g||46%|
|Trans Fat 0.53g|
|Total Carbs 50.54g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.0g||7%|