Cost per recipe $4.44 view details
- 1 pkt (18oz) lemon cake mix
- 1 pkt (3.5z) lemon pudding mix
- 3 lrg Large eggs
- 3/4 c. Crisco oil
- 1 c. 7 Up
- 1 tsp Lemon extract
- 1 pkt (3.5 ounce) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1Â 1/4 c. Cool lowfat milk
- 1/2 ct , (8 ounce) Cold Whip
- Beat all at medium speed 2 min. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 min in a 9x13" pan, till tests done with a toothpick. Can be made in a bundt pan, adjust time accordingly.
- Frosting: Mix pudding with cool lowfat milk, beating till smooth, then mix in Cold Wip.
- Makes 12 servings
- Chill leftovers. I make this cake in a 9x13" pan with a metal lid.
- This is a very moist, delicous cake.
- Note: Do not have a lemon cake, use a white cake with a box of lemon jello, and a box of instant vanilla pudding mix, and proceed with cake, and for frosting use another box of lemon jello, and instant pudding.
- I have made this cake with sugar-free instant puddings and diet soda pop and not been disappointed. My mother was a diabetic and this way she could enjoy it also.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 723g|
|Calories from Fat 1528||71%|
|Total Fat 172.55g||216%|
|Saturated Fat 42.43g||170%|
|Trans Fat 51.38g|
|Total Carbs 123.48g||33%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|