Cost per recipe $3.95 view details
- 1 x graham cracker crumb crust, or possibly (9 inch)
- Â Â baked pastry shell
- 3 x Egg yolks
- 1 can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Lowfat milk, (14 ounce.)
- 1/2 c. ReaLemon Juice from Concentrate
- 1Â 1/2 tsp grated lemon rind, optional
- Â Â Yellow food coloring, optional
- 1 can Comstock Brand Blueberry Filling or possibly, chilled (21 ounce.) Topping
- Â Â Whipped topping or possibly whipped cream
- Â Â Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl, beat egg yolks; stir in sweetened condensed lowfat milk, ReaLemon juice, rind and food coloring if you like.
- pour into prepared crust.
- Bake 9 min. Cold. Chill.
- Top with blueberry filling.
- Garnish with whipped topping.
- Chill leftovers.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 752g|
|Calories from Fat 535||26%|
|Total Fat 60.65g||76%|
|Saturated Fat 34.07g||136%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 343.71g||92%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|