Cost per recipe $1.08 view details
- 2 x (15 ounce.) cans Bush's baked beans
- 1 med size onion, sliced thin
- 1 x fresh lemon, sliced thin
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- Â Â Good healthy pinch ginger
- Pour the baked beans in a frying pan and stir in the brown sugar and ginger.
- Layer the onion and lemon slices randomly all over the top. Cover and simmer gently for about 30 minutes. or possibly till flavors have had a chance to mingle well.
- Do not forget the ginger.
- Tip: Adding ginger to any bean dish keeps you from getting which bloated feeling!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 157g|
|Calories from Fat 2||1%|
|Total Fat 0.19g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 39.09g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|