Cost per serving $1.98 view details
- 450 gm chopped lamb
- 1 x onion grated
- 1 x potato peeled and grated
- 1 x egg beaten
- 1 x salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp. minced parsley
- 25 gm flour
- 25 gm butter
- 150 x mI light stock
- Â Â finely grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tsp cornflour blended with a little water
- Put the lamb onion potato egg salt and pepper and parsley in a bowl and mix well.
- Take tbsp of the mix and form into balls. Roll in flour and refrigeratein the fridge for about half an hour.
- Heat the butter in a flameproof casserole on the simmering plate.
- Fry the meatballs till browned.
- Pour in the stock lemon juice and rind.
- Cover and bring to the boil.
- Transfer to the simmering ovenand cook for about 1 hour.
- Return the casserole to the simmering plate. Stir in the slaked cornflour bring to the boil stirring to thicken the sauce.
- Taste adjust seasoning and serve.
- The lemon imparts a fresh taste to lamb. The meatballs can be made in advance and then browned and cooked when needed.
- Serves 4
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 175g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 200||60%|
|Total Fat 22.29g||28%|
|Saturated Fat 10.49g||42%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 15.11g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|