very easy semi cake,,it's not an egyptian desserts,,but my mom used to make it for us ,, i love mom
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Servings: servings servings
Cost per recipe $5.59 view details
- 2 packages baking chocolate
- 8 ounces crushed cookies
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 bag marshmallows
- 2 cups walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons chocolate sprinkles
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1-Grate baking chocolate in a large microwave safe bowl.
- 2-Microwave 4 minutes on medium power or until melted.
- 3-Immediately stir in cookies crumbs and enough milk to stir easily .add butter as well
- 4-Add marshmallows and chopped walnuts.
- 5-Stir well.
- 6-Grease sides of springform tube pan.
- 7-Cover bottom of tube pan with chocolate sprinkles.
- 8-Spoon the chocolate mixture into the tube pan and press down with the spoon until even.
- 9-Refrigerate until solid, 1 hour.
- 10Loosen sides of tube pan with a butter knife.
- 11Unmold onto serving plate.
- 12Cut into very thin slices.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 493g|
|Calories from Fat 1098||58%|
|Total Fat 127.94g||160%|
|Saturated Fat 31.89g||128%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 181.57g||48%|
|Dietary Fiber 13.9g||46%|