A recipe for your first meal ... the terrace!
It requires a certain mastery for mounting the milfoil but is an easy recipe ;-)
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Cost per recipe $8.93 view details
- 4 large tomatoes
- 1 eggplant (regular)
- 2 balls of buffalo mozzarella
- 4 C.S. olive oil
- 1 C.C balsamic vinegar
- Fleur de Sel de Camargue
- Pepper (3-4 tower mill)
- 4 sprigs fresh basil
- A dozen spaghetti (for decoration)
- First cut the eggplant into slices (about 5mm thick). Place them side by side on a baking sheet on which you put a sheet of parchment paper. Oil the rings using a brush, salt and pepper. Bake in hot oven about 220 Â° (depending on the power of your oven) until that they are well toasted (about 30 min). Shoot in a flat, book and cool.
- Wipe tomatoes, do not blanch, keep the tails. Cut the tomatoes into 4 slices (depending on size, 5mm max.). For better stability of yarrow remove
- a thin washer on the side of the peduncle (tail).
- Prepare a vinaigrette with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and basil finely. Cut the mozzarella into thin slice.
- Edit your yarrow in a flat in restoring order in the tomato slices. Interleave a slice of mozzarella and eggplant. Brush the tomato and mozzarella with basil dressing every time.
- Once the tomato reconstituted the cover of the hand and gently press to "flatten" a bit. Refrigerate one hour before serving.
- For the decoration, make grilled spaghetti to the pan with a drizzle of oil. And plant the tomato into 3 (See photo)
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1628g|
|Calories from Fat 23||4%|
|Total Fat 2.71g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.41g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 109.74g||29%|
|Dietary Fiber 32.0g||107%|