This is a print preview of "Lavender Meringue & Dulce De Leche Square" recipe.
Lavender Meringue & Dulce De Leche Square Recipe
A delicate treat for everyone!
|Prep time: 30 minutes
|Cook time: 55 minutes
Goes Well With: raspberry glaze
Wine and Drink Pairings:
tea, latte, coffee, espresso coffee
Ingredients for Chocolate Sponge :
6 large eggs, separated
95gm cake flour
15gm cocoa powder
1/2tspn instant coffee powder
Ingredients for Lavender Meringue :
180gm egg white (or 6 egg white)
1 tspn ground lavender
1/2 cup dulce de leche
one large packet graham crackers/digestive biscuits
- (1)place biscuits to a 10x13" (or 9x11") tray lined with parchment paper.
- (2) beat egg white and sugar untill foamy & stiff.
- (3) add in egg yolk each at a time and whisk untill well combined.
- (4) stir in dry ingredients slowly and mix well
- (5) pour batter to cover the biscuits.
- (6) and then bake at 160'c for 30-40mins
- (7)whisk egg white and sugar untill foamy & stiff.
- (8) stir in ground lavender and mix well.
- (9) spread dulce de leche to the chocolate sponge.
- (10)Then cover with meringue. Finally, bake at 220'c untill golden brown.
- (11) leave completely cool before slicing.