Cost per serving $0.72 view details
- 4 x garlic bulbs separated
- 1 pkt frzn lasagna with meat sauce - (40 ounce)
- 3 Tbsp. butter or possibly margarine
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2/3 c. chicken broth
- 2/3 c. whipping cream
- 1/4 c. finely-shredded Parmesan cheese
- Wrap garlic cloves in aluminum foil. Place garlic and lasagna on a baking sheet. Bake garlic and lasagna according to package directions for lasagna.
- Squeeze pulp from garlic cloves into a small saucepan. Add in butter, and cook over medium heat till melted. Whisk in flour, and cook, whisking constantly, 1 minute.
- Gradually add in chicken broth and whipping cream, and cook, whisking constantly, till mix is thickened and bubbly.
- Spoon over lasagna, and sprinkle with cheese. Serve immediately.
- This recipe yields 4 to 5 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 82g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 158||81%|
|Total Fat 17.92g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 11.18g||45%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.45g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|