Cost per serving $3.15 view details
- 4 x four-oz lamb paillardes, (5"x5"x1/8"), see directions
- 1/8 c. garlic, roasted
- 1/8 c. pine nuts, roasted
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 piece string
- 1 pch salt, to taste
- 1 pch fresh grnd black pepper, to taste
- 32 x won-ton wrappers
- 1 c. goat cheese
- 1 Tbsp. fresh Italian parsley, minced
- 1 pch fresh grnd black pepper
- 1/2 c. veal glaze
- 1 Tbsp. fresh savory, minced
- 1 Tbsp. pink peppercorns
- 2 c. beurre blanc, see recipe
- CHEF'S NOTE: A "paillarde" is a piece of meat which has been pounded flat before cooking. STEP ONE: Prepare the Lamb- Prepare each paillarde of lamb by pounding a 4-oz portion between waxed paper till 5-inches by 5-inches by 1/8 inch thick.
- Place the lamb pcs flat on a cutting board. Mix roasted garlic with roasted pine nuts and 2 Tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil in a blender till smooth. Season with a healthy pinch of salt and pepper and spread proportionately on lamb. Roll the lamb into spirals, making four separate portions. Tie the string around the lamb to hold the spiral in shape. Season and set aside.
- STEP TWO: Prepare the Ravioli- Mix goat cheese with Italian parsley and a healthy pinch of pepper. Place a dab of cheese mix into the center of the wonton wrapper. Wet the edges of the wrapper, fold and securely healthy pinch the edges together.
- STEP THREE: Prepare the Beurre Blanc- See the recipe for "Beurre Blanc for
- STEP FOUR: Final Assembly- Charbroil the lamb spirals to Medium Rare. Remove string and slice into 20 pcs (5 slices per lamb spiral). Cook the ravioli in boiling water till done. Toss ravioli with Beurre Blanc and place in center of four plates. Place five lamb spirals around inner rim of each plate, sauce the meat with veal glaze, and garnish the ravioli with savory and pink peppercorns and serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 144g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 190||70%|
|Total Fat 21.71g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 9.8g||39%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.2g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||9%|