a lovely lamb dish slowly cooked in clay for a lazy lunch
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 3 hours
Cost per recipe $2.91 view details
- 2 lamb shoulder blocks each cut into about 4 pieces.
- 2 Tbs of coriander seeds.
- 2 tsp of cumin seeds
- 10 small dried red chilies
- 6 curry leaves
- 10 chopped garlic cloves or shallots
- A 2 inch piece of ginger roughly chopped
- Read more: http://www.thecolorsofindiancooking.com/2010/02/meat-and-three-veg.html#ixzz0eaoKWE1V
- 2 lamb shoulder blocks each cut into about 4 pieces. Rub it all over with 1 and 1/2 tsp of turmeric.
- Read more: http://www.thecolorsofindiancooking.com/2010/02/meat-and-three-veg.html#ixzz0eaocu9q7
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 368g|
|Calories from Fat 29||13%|
|Total Fat 3.5g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.25g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 47.06g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.1g||34%|