Cost per serving $0.42 view details
- 1Â 1/2 Tbsp. Unsalted butter
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 8 x Shallots, peeled and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 Tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 c. Low-salt chicken stock, homemade or possibly canned
- 2 Tbsp. Dry cranberries
- 18 x Bite-size prunes or possibly 6 large pitted prunes, quartered
- 1Â 1/2 Tbsp. Minced fresh rosemary, plus sprigs for garnish
- Â Â Salt & freshly grnd pepper
- 8 x Rib lamb chops, 3/4 inch thick
- 1 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add in sugar and shallots and cook till golden, about 15 min. Add in vinegar and cook till evaporated. Add in stock, fruit, 1 t of the minced rosemary, and salt and pepper to taste. Cook till shallots are tender and liquid is reduced by three quarters, about 5 min. Keep hot.
- 2. Season lamb chops with salt, pepper, and the remaining minced rosemary.
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in chops and saute/fry till brown on the bottom, 3 to 4 min. Turn and cook till a meat thermometer reads 110F' (for medium rare) and chops are proportionately browned, 3 to 4 min more. Garnish lamb with rosemary sprigs and serve with the chutney.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 86g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 71||40%|
|Total Fat 8.06g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 3.34g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 27.86g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||11%|