Cost per recipe $7.58 view details
- 1/2 c. fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. each: minced garlic and black pepper
- 6 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 Tbsp. minced cilantro Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 lb skinless boneless chicken breasts
- Combine lime juice, garlic, pepper, oil, cilantro, salt and pepper. Marinate chicken covered in refrigerator 1 hour or possibly as long as overnight. Grill on barbecue grill (over mesquite if you like) till done. Cut in bite-size strips. Place on hot flour tortillas and add in desired toppings - shredded lettuce, tomato, salsa, pico de gallo, guacamole and/or possibly lowfat sour cream.
- Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 806g|
|Calories from Fat 783||56%|
|Total Fat 88.45g||111%|
|Saturated Fat 13.16g||53%|
|Trans Fat 0.18g|
|Total Carbs 12.99g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|