Cost per serving $0.98 view details
- 2 x russet potatoes peeled, grated
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly-grnd black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ounce Boursin
- 4 tsp minced chives
- Place the potatoes in a dry tea towel and squeeze to remove as much water as possible. Mix the potatoes with the salt and pepper in a large bowl. Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a large saute/fry pan over medium heat till fragrant.
- Using a 1/3 c. measure, scoop 1 measure of potato and place in the pan. Flatten with a spatula. Repeat 3 more times, making 4 pancakes. Divide the Boursin in four pcs and place one piece on each pancake. Sprinkle the chives proportionately over the Boursin. Scoop another 1/3 c. of grated potatoes and place on top of each pancake. Press down with a spatula, enclosing the cheese and the chives. Cook till the bottoms are golden brown, about 6 min. Turn the pancakes over and cook another 5 to 6 min or possibly till the bottoms are golden brown. Serve immediately.
- This recipe yields 4 pancakes for 2 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 232g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 121||42%|
|Total Fat 13.67g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 1.91g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 38.72g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.9g||10%|