Cost per serving $1.43 view details
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. water
- 3 Tbsp. Soy Sauce, Low Sodium
- 2 Tbsp. dry sherry
- 1 Tbsp. white vinegar
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1Â 1/2 tsp dark sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. Soy Sauce, Low Sodium
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil divided
- 8 x dry whole red chiles
- 2 c. coarsely minced green bell pepper
- 3/4 c. vertically sliced onion
- 1 tsp chopped peeled gingerroot
- 1/2 c. Peanuts, Dry-Roasted Unsalted
- 6 c. warm cooked rice
- 1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; stir till well-blended.
- Set aside.
- 2. Trim fat from pork. Cut pork into 1-inch cubes. Combine pork, 1 Tbsp. cornstarch, and 1 Tbsp. soy sauce in a bowl; stir well.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 min.
- 3. Heat 1 tsp. vegetable oil in a wok or possibly large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add in chiles; stir-fry 1 minute or possibly till blackened. Remove from pan with a slotted spoon; set aside. Add in remaining oil and pork mix to pan; stir-fry 2 min. Add in bell pepper, onion, and gingerroot; stir-fry 1 minute or possibly till vegetables are crisp-tender. Add in sherry mix; stir-fry 1 minute or possibly till thick and bubbly. Remove from heat; stir in chiles and peanuts. Serve over rice.
- Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 3/4 c. pork mix and 1 c. rice).
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 316g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 106||25%|
|Total Fat 11.86g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 2.04g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.07g|
|Total Carbs 53.64g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||9%|