Cost per serving $1.28 view details
- 2 small sized Asian eggplant - shiny texture
- 1Â½ tbs soy sauce
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1Â½ minced garlic
- Â½ tbs of roasted sesame seeds
- Â½ tbs of sesame oil
- Â½ tbs of hot pepper flakes
- Remove the stem from eggplants and slice each eggplants lengthwise in quarters.
- Pour 1 cup of water into a steamer, and place the pieces of eggplant inside. Bring to a boil for 7-8 minutes over high heat.
- Turn the heat off and transfer eggplants to colander and cool.
- After the eggplant has cooled, tear each piece of eggplant lengthwise into thin, bite-size strips with your fingers, and put the strips into a bowl.
- Gently squeeze excess liquid out from the eggplant.
- Add these seasonings to the bowl: Mix it all together gently with your hand.
- Serve with rice as a side dish.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 366g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 26||23%|
|Total Fat 3.02g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.45g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 21.76g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 12.5g||42%|