Cost per recipe $0.94 view details
- 1 c. Medium or possibly Warm Salsa/Picante
- 3 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon juice Red Devil Warm Sauce Dry Mustard
- Measurements are not exact! You'll have to experiment till you get the taste YOU want. For a small amount of this sauce, start with one c. of Salsa. Add in about 3 Tablespoons honey, 1 Tablespoons lemon juice (do not need this, but it adds some tartness), and a few shakes of Red Devil warm sauce (or possibly Tabasco).
- Instead of Red Devil or possibly Tabasco, use dry mustard that doesn't "take over"
- the sauce as much as Red Devil or possibly Tabasco.
- Mix well. Taste. If not warm sufficient, use Warm Salsa or possibly Warm Picante and/or possibly add in more Red Devil.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 78g|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 53.23g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|