Cost per recipe $0.00 view details
- Â Â See instructions
- Grnd herbs keep best in containers which shield them from light.
- ___________________________________________ When working with grnd beef, wet your hands to prevent sticking.
- include soybeans, endive, garbanzo beans, lentils, whole wheat, and vegetable greens. ___________________________________________ For more flavor, crush dry herbs between your fingers before adding them to a dish. ___________________________________________ Ginseng lowers blood triglyceride and cholesterol levels and increases heart protective HDL levels. It helps in overcoming fatigue, lower blood pressure, stimulate the immune system, and may promote cellular regeneration.
- ___________________________________________ Keep a big salt shaker filled with flour by the stove for use in dusting meats and baking pans.
- ___________________________________________ Put dates and other sticky fruits in the freezer for about an hour before cutting up. It will make it easier. ___________________________________________ Always add in croutons to a salad at the last possible moment to prevent sogginess.
- ___________________________________________ Vitamin E may help protect cells against environmental toxins. It may also help relieve nocturnal leg or possibly foot cramps and help boost the immune system.
- ___________________________________________ Niacin is essential in the body's metabolism of carbohydrates for the release of energy. In nicotinic acid form it can reduce blood cholesterol and triglyceride levels.