Shumai dumplings in the form of the Crysanthemum flower that give a vivid impression to the eye.
Servings: 個分 個分
Cost per recipe $0.44 view details
- 180g Shiba shrimp
- 200g Onions
- 130g Snow crab / King crab
- TT Egg base (1 Yolk & 180cc Vegetable Oil)
- TT Salt
- TT Pepper
- TT Sugar
- Pack of dumpling skins
- Potato starch
- From the day before, press the shrimp under a heavy stone to remove water.
- Peel the shiba shrimp, take out the line from the back, and wash in salt water.
- Chop onions and put pass through water.
- Put into a strainer and drain well.
- Take steamed snow crab / king crab from the shell and pull the flesh apart finely.
- After washing the shrimp, wrap in a cloth and thoroughly dry.
- Hit the shrimp with the back of a knife until sticky.
- Transfer shrimp to a mortar and grind.
- As a paste, add the right amount of Egg base.
- Mix in with the shrimp.
- Mix in the minced onions
- As the secret ingredient, mix in a little of salt, sugar, pepper.
- (When onions are in season and sweet, adjust with sugar)
- The dumpling interior is ready.
- Cut the shumai dumpling skin into 1 mm thickness.
- Put a little starch down and form the dumpling skin around the dumpling paste so that it comes together like a flower.
- Put into a hot steamer.
- Steam with steam escaping
- The dumpling will be ready in 12 to 13 minutes.
- After steaming, put some Tobikko on top as decoration.
- Eat with soy sauce and vinegar as you prefer.
- Once steamed, the dumpling will last for one month in the freezer.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 192g|
|Calories from Fat 2||2%|
|Total Fat 0.25g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.09g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 22.37g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g||12%|