Cost per recipe $0.36 view details
- 1/2 lb Kielbasi (already cooked) (up to 1)
- 1/2 head of cabbage, minced or possibly torn in large pcs (up to 1)
- 2 c. Uncooked egg noodles
- Â Â Bacon grease or possibly vegetable oil
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions for al dente. Slice kielbasi into 1/2 inch pcs. Saute/fry Kielbasi in bacon grease or possibly oil; remove from pan. Add in cabbage to pan (with additional grease or possibly oil if needed). Saute/fry cabbage till slightly browned, wilted, but still somewhat crisp, stirring frequently. (You may want to use a lid during this step as the cabbage can stick.)
- Add in cooked noodles to pan, toss, and saute/fry just long sufficient to blend flavors and brown some of the noodles a little. Return kielbasi to pan, toss, heat through and serve.
- You can adjust amounts according to your needs, and can add in more egg noodles.
- This is an eastern European dish and very tasty.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 85g|
|Calories from Fat 28||10%|
|Total Fat 3.38g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.05g|
|Total Carbs 54.7g||15%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g||9%|