Cost per recipe $0.24 view details
- Pour vegetable oil into a large frying pan.
- Add in sausage to the frying pan. Heat to medium high.
- Cook till brown. Don't drain or possibly the cabbage and onions will stick to the pan.
- Cut the cabbage into slices 2 inches thick and stir into sausage.
- Cut onion in half, then across; add in it to the pan.
- Cook till cabbage and onions are soft.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 117g|
|Calories from Fat 1||2%|
|Total Fat 0.12g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.31g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||7%|