Cost per recipe $0.68 view details
- 3 fresh key limes or possibly 1/4 c. key lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. extra-virgin extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. raw vinegar">apple cider vinegar or possibly vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- healthy pinch of garlic pwdr or possibly garlic salt
- honey, to taste
- Whisk all. Keep tasting for desired flavor. Toss with field greens or possibly dark green lettuce of your choice.
- This does not yield much dressing, but the taste is so light on greens, it's ~HEAVENLY~. You do not want to drench on one small salad; we tossed this small amount thoroughly on a surprisingly large minced salad; 1 head of red lettuce and 1 bunch of head of Asian spinach.
- We had just sufficient dressing to taste it. You want to be able to taste the greens through the dressing. Very nice and healthy!
- Serenity, Tracey
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 55g|
|Calories from Fat 120||56%|
|Total Fat 13.55g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 1.88g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 24.68g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|