Cost per recipe $5.68 view details
- 1 x (3 oz) package lime or possibly lemon-lime gelatin
- 3/4 c. boiling water
- 1Â 1/2 tsp grated lime rind
- 1/2 c. lime juice
- 1 x (14 oz) can sweetened condensed lowfat milk
- 1 c. lowfat sour cream
- 4 x 5 drops food coloring (optional)
- 1 x baked 9-inch pastry shell, cooled
- Method:1. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Refrigeratetill mix starts to congeal.
- 2. In a separate bowl (after gelatin has started to thicken and congeal)
- mix lowfat milk, lime juice, food coloring and grated lime rind till well blended.
- 3. Stir in lowfat sour cream; then mix in thickened gelatin. Pour into pastry shell.
- Refrigeratetill hard.
- 4. Garnish with whipped topping or possibly whipped cream and lime slices.
- Makes 1 - 9 inch pie
- This pie is made with gelatin.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1137g|
|Calories from Fat 810||37%|
|Total Fat 92.14g||115%|
|Saturated Fat 55.86g||223%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 315.75g||84%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|