Cost per recipe $5.42 view details
- 3 x egg yolks
- 3 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounce) sweetened condensed lowfat milk
- 4 ounce key lime juice *
- 1 x crust (8 to 9-in) graham cracker crust
- Â Â Whipped cream with lime zest (thinnest green peel, no white), for garnish
- Â Â lime cartwheels, for garnish
- * You substitute regular limes if you cannot find key limes.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a food processor or possibly blender, combine the egg yolks, cream cheese, condensed lowfat milk, and lime juice and process till smooth. Pour into the prepared graham cracker crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 min. Remove and allow to cold at room temperature for about 10 min, then chill till chilled. Garnish with the whipped cream and lime zest or possibly lime cartwheels before serving.
- Makes one, 8 to 9-inch pie.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 752g|
|Calories from Fat 676||32%|
|Total Fat 76.87g||96%|
|Saturated Fat 46.06g||184%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 313.94g||84%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|