Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- 1 x 8- or possibly 9-inch baked pastry shell
- 3 x Egg yolks
- 1 can (14-ounce) Eagle Brand sweetened condensed lowfat milk (not evaporated lowfat milk)
- 1/2 c. ReaLime lime juice from concentrate
- Â Â Yellow or possibly green food coloring, optional
- Â Â Whipped topping or possibly whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In medium bowl beat egg yolks; stir in sweetened condensed lowfat milk, ReaLime brand and food coloring if you like. Pour into prepared pastry shell; bake 8 min. Cold. Chill. Spread with whipped topping. Garnish as desired. Chill leftovers.
- Tip: For 9- or possibly 10-inch pie double all filling ingredients. Bake 12 min.
- BRAND CONDENSED Lowfat milk"