Cost per serving $1.54 view details
- 1 lb Black tip shark, about (or possibly tuna steak, swordfish, mako, marlin, etc)
- 2 lrg Carrots, unpeeled, cut into 1/2 in chunks, and cooked just til tender
- Â Â Pineapple slices, halved (the number depends on how much you like it)
- 1/2 c. Orange juice
- 1/4 c. Melted butter or possibly margarine
- 3 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- Alternate fish, carrots, and pineapple on skewers til you have 4 chunks of fish on each one. Again, how much of the other stuff depends on you. You should have 2-3 skewers full per person.
- For marinade, mix the ingredients together. Suspend skewers over a 13x9 pan lined with foil and spoon marinade over kabobs. Broil for 4 min, then turn and broil for another 4-5 min, spooning marinade over them periodically. Serve over warm cooked rice.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 99g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 102||72%|
|Total Fat 11.66g||15%|
|Saturated Fat 7.31g||29%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.62g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|