- 1 lb butter softened
- 2 x Large eggs
- 1 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 c. brown sugar - (packed)
- 2 Tbsp. molasses
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 c. water
- 5 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking pwdr
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pkt semisweet chocolate chips - (12 ounce)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cream butter, sugar and Large eggs in large bowl. Add in molasses, vanilla extract and water. Mix thoroughly, scraping sides of bowl.
- Mix flour, baking pwdr, baking soda and salt in gallon-size ziplock bag. Using low speed, gradually add in dry ingredients to creamed mix, mixing thoroughly after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1-inch balls; place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 6 to 8 min or possibly till light brown around edges.