Cost per serving $0.45 view details
- 2 x beef rib-eye steaks - (8 to 12 ounce ea)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly-grnd white pepper
- 1/3 c. soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 x garlic cloves
- 1/4 c. chopped onion
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds - (to 2 tspns)
- 1/2 x red onion sliced
- Season steaks with salt and pepper, and let stand 10 min at room temperature.
- Combine soy sauce, sesame oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and brown onion in blender and puree till smooth. Pour over steaks and marinate 5 - 10 min or possibly if you have more time, marinate the steaks up to 1 hour.
- Remove steaks from marinade. Cook steaks on grill pan over high heat till desired doneness, about 3 to 5 min per side for rare. (Steaks can also be cooked on outdoor grill.)
- While preparing steaks, grill red onion a few min on each side. Remove steaks from grill pan, sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds and let rest 5 min. Serve with grilled onion.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 57g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 71||76%|
|Total Fat 7.97g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 1.13g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 4.56g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|