Cost per recipe $5.29 view details
- 1 box Devil's Food cake mix, prepared according to box directions
- 1/2 c. Kahlua
- 2 boxes chocolate mousse, prepared according to box directions
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped topping
- 12 Heath bars, crushed
- Poke holes into top of prepared Devil's Food cake, pour over Kahlua, let set overnight.
- Divide cake in half and crumble. Fold in 6 of the crushed Heath bars and press into bottom of springform pan. Spread half of the mouse to create a second layer. Add in half of the whipped topping to create the third layer. Repeat layering process using the remaining halves of the cake/Heath bar mix, mousse, and whipped topping. May garnish top with more crushed Heath bars, cocoa, or possibly chocolate curls. Refrigerate several hrs before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 371g|
|Calories from Fat 486||52%|
|Total Fat 54.04g||68%|
|Saturated Fat 43.21g||173%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 100.06g||27%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2%|