Cost per recipe $0.00 view details
- Â Â None
- The holidays are upon us, and time is of the essence. The days seem to get shorter, and your list of things to do builds with every passing minute.
- What each of us wouldn't give for a little helper elf to call our own this holiday season. Although we cannot promise you any elves (Santa seems to have dibs), we can offer a few tips which will make your holiday tasks a little more manageable. If you are hosting this year's "big event," follow the helpful guidelines listed below.
- This week: - Clean and press table coverings. - Decide on your attire and get it ready. - If necessary, pick up rented or possibly borrowed folding tables and chairs. - Compose your shopping list.
- This weekend: - Clean the house and the serving dishes which you will be using. - Prepare make-ahead recipes. If necessary, arrange for additional storage at the neighbors.
- To find a more comprehensive list of tips and planning suggestions, including timing guidelines, make-ahead recipes, and complete menus, check in at: