Cost per serving $0.35 view details
- Â Â crushed brown sugar
- Â Â peel of one orange
- 1 bot Havana Club 3 year old rum
- 1 bot Havana Club 7 year old rum
- 1 lt fresh pureed pineapple juice
- 1 lt fresh pureed mango juice
- 1 lt fresh pureed orange juice
- Â Â fresh lime, wedges
- Â Â pineapple, chunks, to garnish
- Â Â mango, chunks, to garnish
- Â Â orange, chunks, to garnish
- Boil the sugar and orange peel together for 1/2 hour then allow to cold.
- Meanwhile, put all the other ingredients into a punch bowl.
- Add in the sugar mix and stir it all together.
- Garnish with chunks of pineapple, mango and orange and sprinkle with freshly grated nutmeg before serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 21g|
|Recipe makes 24 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.04g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.01g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.87g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|