Cost per serving $6.46 view details
- 1 lb Crab meat, freshly picked over
- 1 x Egg
- 1/4 c. Green pepper, finely minced
- 2 Tbsp. Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Old Bay Seafood Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- In a bowl, bet egg slightly. Add in remaining ingredients except butter and mix gently and thoroughly. Shape into cakes.
- Heat butter in non-stick fry pan. Over medium heat, fry cakes till golden on each side.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 148g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 93||48%|
|Total Fat 10.53g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 4.52g||18%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 0.97g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1%|