Cost per recipe $31.21 view details
- 1 can Pillsbury refrigerated crescent rolls, (8-oz)
- 1/4 c. Brown Sugar Twin
- 1/3 c. Reduced-calorie margarine
- 1/2 c. Minced walnuts, (2 ounces)
- 2/3 c. Mini chocolate chips, (4 ounces)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pat rolls into an ungreased 10-by-15-inch jelly roll pan. Gently press dough to cover bottom of pan, being sure to seal perforations. In a small saucepan, combine Brown Sugar Twin and margarine. Boil 1 minute. Pour mix proportionately over dough. Sprinkle with walnuts. Bake 12 to 16 min or possibly till golden. Remove from oven and immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips. Slightly swirl pcs as they heat, leaving some pcs partially whole to create an uneven appearance.
- Cold on wire rack. Cut into 32 bars.
- HINT: Don't use inexpensive crescent rolls. They won't cover the pan properly.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 6868g|
|Calories from Fat 2857||17%|
|Total Fat 319.73g||400%|
|Saturated Fat 65.11g||260%|
|Trans Fat 47.86g|
|Total Carbs 3085.61g||823%|
|Dietary Fiber 112.0g||373%|