Cost per serving $0.72 view details
- 2 c. Diced peeled jicama
- 3 x Seedless oranges peeled, and
- Â Â cut into sections - (abt 1 c.)
- 2 Tbsp. Freshly-squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 c. Finely-minced red onions
- 3 Tbsp. Finely-minced red bell peppers
- 3 Tbsp. Minced fresh cilantro
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3 x Peppermill turns black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and toss till thoroughly blended. This can be made a day ahead and stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- This recipe yields 2 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 158g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||2%|
|Total Fat 0.17g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 13.16g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g||21%|