Cost per recipe $7.29 view details
- 1 x Jicama, peeled then julienned
- 1 x Yellow pepper, cut into match sticks
- 1 x Red pepper, cut into match sticks
- 2 x Ripe avocados, cut into 1/2" slices
- 1 x Lemon, (squeeze the juice over the avocado)
- Â Â Leaves of budding lettuce, such as Romaine, Leaf, Mesclun or possibly Watercress
- 3 Tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. Fresh orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. Fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Freshly grnd pepper
- 1/4 tsp Freshly grnd ginger
- 1/4 tsp Grated orange peel
- In a mixing bowl combine all dressing ingredients. In a separate mixing bowl, combine Jicama and sweet peppers with 3 Tbsp. of dressing, toss and chill along with the bowl of mixed dressing ingredients. Refrigerateup to 4 hrs. When ready to serve, have bedding lettuce on a salad plate, put julienned Jicama and sweet bell pepper on the lettuce and op with the chunks of avocado. Drizzle remaining dressing over salad. Exceptionally crunchy and delicious.
- Serves 8.
- NOTES : A delectable, crunchy salad featuring sweet, nut-like Jicama
- (Hick-ah-Muh), ripe avocado and sweet red and yellow bell peppers tossed with a delicious dressing.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1045g|
|Calories from Fat 631||65%|
|Total Fat 70.9g||89%|
|Saturated Fat 10.04g||40%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 86.16g||23%|
|Dietary Fiber 46.6g||155%|