Cost per recipe $1.68 view details
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 c. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp black pepper freshly grnd
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 x garlic cloves chopped
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 c. water
- Combine the salt and vinegar and stir till the salt is completely dissolved. Add in all the remaining ingredients except the water. Mix well, Add in water and mix well. Chill in a tightly covered container. [EACH
- ITALIAN: Add in 1 tbs each fresh oregano, basil, and tarragon, finely minced.
- Dry herbs may be substituted: use 1 teaspoon each and crush them in a mortar and pestle.
- ASIAN: add in 1 tsp curry pwdr and 1/8 tsp grnd ginger.
- MEXICAN: add in 1/2 tsp grnd cumin.
- TARRAGON: add in 3 tbs fresh tarragon, finely minced.
- NOTES : THIS FAT-FREE salad dressing gets it's name from a book: Jet Fuel, The New Food Strategy for the High Performance Person, 1984: Jeanne Jones. The dressing is popular at the Canyon Ranch (Spa).
- The flavor is better if made the day before you need it.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 419g|
|Calories from Fat 5||5%|
|Total Fat 0.64g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 19.34g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|