Aside from reality shows giving Jersey a bad name, there are 2 things that Jersey gets right Taylor Ham and Home Fries ... which can always be found at a good diner. When I was little my dad used to take my brother and I to diners and I would always order a plate of home fries. I looovee homefries. This is my recipe that I've been making for years.
- 4 medium potatos
- Hot Hungarian Paprika (generous sprinkle over all the potatos)
- Salt (generous sprinkle over all the potatos)
- Garlic Powder (generous sprinkle over all the potatos)
- Olive Oil ( enough to coat the entire pan )
- Heat oil in pan on med hi heat.
- Slice the potatos lengthwise then slice into half moons.
- Add potatos to pan.
- Add Paprika, Salt, Garlic Powder to potatos.
- Make sure to give a good stir every 2 min.
- Serve when potatos are fork tender.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 160g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||1%|
|Total Fat 0.15g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.05g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 28.12g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||12%|