Cost per serving $0.54 view details
- 1 x lime halved, plus
- 1 x lime sliced 8 pcs
- 4 whl Red Sea bream - (1 1/2 to 2 lbs ea) cleaned, scaled,
- Â Â and scored
- 6 Tbsp. Dry Jerk Rub (see recipe)
- 8 sprg fresh thyme sprigs
- 4 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Â Â Kosher salt to taste
- Â Â Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Â Â Pineapple Salsa (see recipe)
- Squeeze the juice from the halved lime on the fish. Rub each fish inside and out with 1 1/2 Tbsp. of the jerk rub. Salt and pepper the fish, if needed. Put 2 slices of lime, and 2 sprigs of thyme in the stomach cavity of each fish.
- Brush the outside of the fish with oil, and place on a warm grill. Cook about 5 to 6 min on each side, till the flesh flakes easily. Serve with Pineapple Salsa.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 44g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 120||92%|
|Total Fat 13.61g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 1.89g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.76g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|